We are expanding and developing our Ministry Team with the appointment of a second Minister who will share in the development and implementation of our vision. You will take responsibility for our growing ministries to families and young people – both within the church and in our wider community, by:
- Reaching out and supporting young families, mainly through our large established network of contacts
- Encouraging young people of the church, both spiritually and socially, enabling them to grow in their walk with Jesus
- Engaging with young people outside of the church, especially through local schools
- Inspiring, attracting and co-ordinating a team of volunteers in all areas of youth and children’s ministry, enabling them to take on leadership roles and explore their gifting
Also to share in the:
- Preaching and leading of Sunday services (particularly All Age Services) and other events
- Planning of worship
- Pastoral oversight of the church
- Motivating and equipping of the membership and the wider congregation, by identifying and enabling the development of gifts and abilities
This is an exciting new role that you will be able to develop in your own way, within the bounds of our vision. Relevant experience is essential. Accreditation, although preferred, is not crucial. Accommodation can be provided.
Please read the linked files for further details on the role and process.